Sunday, May 29, 2011

untuk sang kakak.

i love you.the fact that u are gettin married is a happy thought for us.seeing u grow, blossoms and cherish really put smile on my face.
jangan risau k.lin (lol.mak yang suruh panggil) we will always there for u. i may be not know how is your feeling but i really do know what i felt for you.
we know that mum will always look for us and we know that she is wayyyy up in better place.
just work me out this june. i will always be there for u. even u ask me to take the 2hours s.alam -gombak every week, an tak kesah.even u did scold me boldly when i try the very best in me to pick ur wed scarf,even u ask me to carry 30 mugs in a hold.x kesah la.i will be the slip in my mind.

i just want u to be happy for the very time in ur days.
lots of love for u.
why i feel like im losing another bestfriend (TT) even though there might be no more pillow talks for us, no more tv fights, no more curik lauk :( no more grocery time,and please dont move to sarawak .pleaseee. it is so far even to think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment