Thursday, February 24, 2011

i'm happy

its truly soooooo hard when you lost some one you love.
some one that you care the most
one thing i remember was,
she is just right there in your arms and suddenly forever she is gone



that very night before, i dreamt of you as healthy as ever.i woke up with smile, pathing beautiful steps to class and thats it. i'm greatful that actually that you are leaving me with the sweetest memory. i know that we absolutely have only the good memories.

now i know that, it is the right fate from god that He take you from me.
He doesnt want you to suffer longer
now i know that you will be always with me.
because i know that mak will always jage akak.


that day i lost my strength
that day i lost my advisor
i lost my feeder
i lost my soul
i lost my hope
i lost part of my future
i lost her
i lost styler
i lost manager
i lost my nenek kebayan
i lost my queen
i lost my reminder
i lost my companion
i lost a friend
i lost partner
i lost my chiller
i lost my patient
i lost my listener
i lost my story teller
i lost my informer
i lost my complimentor
i lost my criticisor
i lost, you.


it is hard. in fact so hard to get through it.
while taking care of you at hospital, i kept kept thinking that was it valued as much as you did taking care of me for the past twenty years.nine of us.then it was school for me. you know that i dont want to leave you.again, it was for the school you said.
i'm glad now i dont have to leave you again because you're always in me.anytime.anyhow.

3 comments:

  1. Rossa.......... you will meet her in Jannah.. Amin..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be strong rosa.. I knw she also want u to be as strong as her..

    ReplyDelete